Clarion Hotel and Convention Center
Ringling House Bed and Breakfast(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
$128
Best Western Baraboo Inn(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
$104
$97
$70
$45
$109
All reviewspark plazaroom was cleanhot tubhot breakfastpool areafourth floorthe breakfast areayogurtho chunk casinofront desk clerkrestaurant barwi dellscircus world museumwisconsinmicrowavechannels
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed 1 night 1/20/13. The room was very clean as was the hotel itself. We were in a first floor room but was not bothered by noise from above. The continental breakfast served in the restaurant was more than ample. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Booked a room for new years eve 2013. When we arrived we had asked the girl at the desk named Sara some questions about the shuttles from the casino. She then became flustered and brought someone else up to help us. Then throughout the process of checking in she did nothing but give me and my fiance dirty looks and alot of eye rolling. when we finally got into our room it didn't even have a fridge. for $122.00 a night i would have thought at least we would have a fridge in the room. that ended up being an extra $5.00 charge. i mean even motel 8 gives you fridges in the room for $80.00 a night. When it became time to go downstairs to wait for our driver, i continued to recieve dirty looks and stares from the little girl behind the counter. to me it's very unprofessional. Needless to say i will NEVER EVER spend my money at the clarion hotel in baraboo ever again.

1  Thank kelly m
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I booked 3 months in advance- when I got thre thy had only 2 nights rserved, not 3. The bar and restaurant( one of the reasons I booked ther) was closed for 2 of the 3 days. The casino was closed 1 day( first time ever) The elevator was broken 2 days. The outside door key wouldnt open th door whre our room was- had to walk around the building in 15 degree temp. The outside sign advertised heated pool was ice water. Steam room was broken. Breakfast was NASTY- dried up rolls. Hotel is outdated. Showr pol in bathroom was broken- so all the water went on the floor. Screaming kids down the room floors at 8am. Trip I expected wasnt up to what I expected- only vacation in a year. Staff wasnt very good or caring. Okay for a over nite stay.

Room Tip: dont get a room by the elevator- its loud and I was woken 2 of the 3 days at 8am
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I booked this hotel online at a low rate and was impressed with what we got. There is a good restaurant and a nice pool/hot tub area and the room was nice. Also can't go wrong with free breakfast. We stayed because it was near Devil's Head and a much better price than staying at the resort.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is an older facility, but very well maintained. Everything is very clean and the service is good. The location, just off of Rt. 12 is a short distance from the Wisconsin Dells. If you need something more elaborate, and certainly more expensive, go to the Dells. However, the Clarion is more than adequate and has a very nice swimming pool. There is a complimentary continental breakfast with a hot breakfast option on the weekend. Rates probably go up in the summer.

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking, so that is not a problem.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo