“Horrible Eyebrow Tinting”
Review of Spa Serenity

Spa Serenity
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Serenity offers quality massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hair removal and more at a reasonable price in a relaxing environment. Located Downtown Baraboo, just 12 miles south of Wisconsin Dells. Call for availability today!
wisconsin rapids
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible Eyebrow Tinting”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I went once for an eyebrow tint and it was fine. The second time it was a different technician who didn't know what she was doing. The result was completely different and I looked like a clown.

Everyone just seemed to think it was my problem and no one offered any suggestions for a fix or any apologies for the horrible result. Be very careful with any cosmetic procedure at this spa.

2 Thank pattrip2

Racine, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Spa Serenity is sublime!”
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We did the couples therapeutic massage for 60 mins. It was SO very relaxing. The atmosphere is very quiet. Arrive early, it makes a difference if you have a few minutes to chill out before your service. Very tasteful decor, friendly staff. Totally worth it if you are in the Dells, you will save $$$ by driving a little way out of your way and coming here instead of the more pricey places like Sundara! We loved it and were planning our next visit and shopping the menu for future trips before we were even out the door!

1 Thank rd9
nag04
“A Piece of Heaven”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I Started going to Spa Serenity in Dec. i got the inch reduction wrap...Loved it. I also took my Fiancé for a massage, he is now booking appointments for us monthly. It's our day away. The price and the hospitality is well worth it. We will continue to have our once a month spa days at Spa Serenity.

Wisconsin Dells, WI
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I love Spa Serenity! It's truly a hidden little gem in downtown Baraboo and is just minutes from Wisconsin Dells so it would be a great getaway for anyone in the Dells visiting looking for an afternoon to relax and get away from the craziness. The staff was kind and caring and the prices are amazing, especially if you are watching for their awesome specials and packages. The hot buttered stone massage left my skin both amazingly hydrated and my facial was the best I've ever had. Plus, it was almost half the price of other resort spas in the Dells!

Baraboo, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

I have had a warm buttered massage and more of a deep tissue massage and loved both of them. I know they do a good job because I actually relax so much that I fall asleep and drool. I enjoy relaxing before and after the massage. After I feel like a wet dish cloth and wish I could take a nap before I leave. My daughter has been there and I would for sure recommend it to anyone.