“Awesome!”
Review of Spa Serenity

Spa Serenity
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Serenity offers quality massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hair removal and more at a reasonable price in a relaxing environment. Located Downtown Baraboo, just 12 miles south of Wisconsin Dells. Call for availability today!
Wisconsin Dells, WI
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I love Spa Serenity! It's truly a hidden little gem in downtown Baraboo and is just minutes from Wisconsin Dells so it would be a great getaway for anyone in the Dells visiting looking for an afternoon to relax and get away from the craziness. The staff was kind and caring and the prices are amazing, especially if you are watching for their awesome specials and packages. The hot buttered stone massage left my skin both amazingly hydrated and my facial was the best I've ever had. Plus, it was almost half the price of other resort spas in the Dells!

Baraboo, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

I have had a warm buttered massage and more of a deep tissue massage and loved both of them. I know they do a good job because I actually relax so much that I fall asleep and drool. I enjoy relaxing before and after the massage. After I feel like a wet dish cloth and wish I could take a nap before I leave. My daughter has been there and I would for sure recommend it to anyone.

Merrimac, Wisconsin
“Nice spa for less than the WI Dells”
Reviewed February 17, 2009

My husband and I went to Spa Serenity for a Valentine's treat and did the "Couples Reconnection" package (his & hers facials and hot buttered stone massages). The spa had a nice serene atmosphere and the prices were much more reasonable than the spas at the nearby WI Dells resorts (overpriced for the tourists). We enjoyed our treatments at Spa Serenity, and the robes were so soft that we want to buy a pair of them to have at our house.