“One of the best state parks in WI”

Devil's Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 46 things to do in Baraboo
More attraction details
Owner description: Devil's Lake has great hiking trails.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We have been coming to Devil's Lake since I was a little kid. The hiking is great and there are many trails. The two beaches are decent, and there's a snack bar near the south end of the beach.

While we live closer to Gov. Dodge than Devil's Lake, the drive is worth it to go to Devil's Lake. Far better than any beach/park in Dane County.

The only negative is that it can get busy at times, and parking can get tight. If you want to camp, you'd better plan ahead.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Love Devil's Lake. I always suggest everyone should visit...young and old will enjoy just looking at the beautiful natural beauty.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I've been going to Devils Lake State Park for over 60 years. I love it, my wife loves it, my kids love it, and my grand-kids now love it! It's absolutely beautiful - the lake, the trails, the bluffs, etc. There's so much to do: swim, canoe, row-boat, hike, camp, etc.....Very scenic!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice beach,path's for hiking.Very relaxing place.Fun place to canoe,kayak,swim..Has place to learn about different animals,and how the park looked many years ago..

Reviewed November 3, 2012

A wonderful location with great trails and views. Only the main entrance had staff to provide change for the parking fee and cc not accepted on manual envelope so we had to drive back and forth around the park.