“Time of my life”

Skydive Twin Cities
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Baldwin
More attraction details
Owner description: Minnesota's and Wisconsin's skydiving center. Tandem and Solo (Accelerated Freefall) Skydiving from April thru October. For those making their first parachute jump, or as an experienced jumper, Skydive Twin Cities is recognized as the premier skydiving center in the Midwest. The school has been in business since 1975. Skydive Twin Cities has the best and most experienced instructors available for both Tandem and Solo (Accelerated Freefall) skydives, with an average of over 3,000 skydives each! We have a large base of experienced jumpers of all levels and disciplines. We are located on our privately owned airport, free from other air traffic, it is a large, grassy, and obstacle free landing area. Our facilities offer jumpers and spectators a great place to jump and/or watch the skydivers. Amenities for jumpers include indoor packing, a covered creeper pad, and grass landing area in the world! For spectators and jumpers we have a camping area with showers, a pavilion, picnic tables, and gas grills, all free of charge. Don't forget our legendary Friday and Saturday night bonfires!
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I booked a tandem jump for my husband and myself on a whim as a surprise and man am I glad I did. We had a blast. The training was easy to follow and the staff kept it fun. They all seem to have twisted humor which helped relieve some anxiety. We felt safe and in good hands from beginning to end. I would recommend this outfit to anyone.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I wanted to try the accelerated free fall experience as opposed to tandem and this was just the place. I attended the course (which was about 4-5 hours I think) and got to jump that same afternoon. Even though I had second thoughts on the plane ride up, I knew this place was thorough with safety and the jump master guided me through every step. If it's your first time, I highly recommend opting for the cameraman to jump with you and record it. It will be worth every penny. Can't wait to jump again!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been to Skydive Twin Cities twice now and could not be happier! the atmosphere is fun and relaxed. I would not skydive anywhere else! They make you feel safe and comfortable - and when jumping out of a plane that is very important! They have a ton of space for friends/family to hang out and watch you jump. Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

They were very professional. We had a great experience and felt save. We bought a video and photo package that was well worth the additional cost. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Did my first skydive ever last week with my dad, aunt and her stepson. Skydive Twin Cities was a fun group who teased and joked but made sure we knew everything we needed to to stay safe. I knew what to expect every step of the way and just relaxed and enjoyed the whole experience. The video and pictures are absolutely worth the cost also!!! I would definitely go back to them and have already recommended them to my cousins.