All reviewsroom was cleanallow petsmicrowave and mini fridgeno elevatorgreat place to stayhotel breakfastdonutsgas stationoff the highwayweddingdesk
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

The staff here are amazing. The breakfast couldn't be any better. The best hotel breakfast by far. The staff are very helpful. The pool was also pretty nice. Not much in the area for delivery. But the gas station has awesome pizza. A s several fast place nearby.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017

We checked in on May 1, 2017 into a room the size of a postage stamp. We went down to the desk and talked to Linda and told her this wasn't going to work for us and she did an excellent job of relocating us to another room that was the same price and much larger. My wife is handi-capped and uses a scotter to get around and this room was very good for us. We thanked her very much for her time on getting us a different room which was very good for us. Our last day there, we were gone for the whole day, when we returned the room had NOT been been made up. The only thing done was the dirty towels were taken out and new towels replaced. We were even low on toilet paper. This was reported to the front desk - Linda - and she said she would report this, and when we checked out there was no record of this happening, per Jeff, I think that was his name - tall white man. He said there wasn't any report of this and I told him this was reported to Linda and she was to write something up. Nothing else was going to get reported on this, so I asked him if we would get some sort of adjustment for this and he made no attempt of doing anything, and finally he said he would give us a $25.00 credit on our bill. I thought we should of been compensated for at least a whole nite, but we were lucky to get the $25.00 credit. We will think long and hard about staying here in the future.

Room Tip: Make sure the rooms are cleaned while you are gone for the day
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2017

The Inn was located at a I-94 exit and was easy to access. the parking lot had plenty of space . The room was clean, fresh, and comfy. The pillows were better than you usually find in hotels. The breakfast was the basic choices and what needed to be hot was hot and what needed to be cold was cold. I was pleased with the stay and cost.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed February 28, 2017

I can't stop talking about my Hotel experience at American Inn. It was sooo clean and the beds were so comfortable. I was very impressed. It was the best sleep I ever had at any other Hotel. The people there were very friendly and considerate. The free breakfast in the morning was fresh and was very tasty. Plus and good cup of coffee to go. I was very ready for another day on the road. Thank You American Inn.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I stayed for business two times. The rooms are a little dated but very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is about what you would expect and is adequate. If you're staying East of Hudson, WI, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business