“Rainy weekend, great comfort food.”
Review of Coyote Roadhouse

Coyote Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Rainy weekend, great comfort food.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Off the beaten path, enjoy some great pub grub. Small wait for a table but worth it. Try the chili, it comes in a taco shell bowl. Good variety of food, prices in line. As the name implies, it's a roadhouse. Looking for fine dining, stay on the well worn path. Give it a try!!!

1 Thank Snocold

West Bend, Wisconsin
“good food and service”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I stopped at the Coyote Roadhouse on our way up to Sister Bay, even though we usually drive up on the Bay side because of the tripadvisor rating and reviews. It was definitely worth it and we were glad we got there shortly after 11:30 (it was a Friday) because right after we were seated and ordered, the place got mobbed. I had the western burger and my husband had the ribeye sandwich. Both our meals were very good and service was good to despite the rush of people that came in after us. Fun atmosphere. We will visit again.

1 Thank slafae
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

What a great place. The food was delicious. They are a short walk from Kangaroo Lake. Loved the ambiance and servers were perfect. I had the Jambalaya it was spicy and delicious. We sat in the bar area and it was a Sunday and didn't get much of a view of the TV's as most where on some football game. Had fun would recommend it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank aablomenkamp
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“Decent corner bar”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner here during a short stay in Bailey's Harbor. It was close to our inn and had decent reviews. The food wasn't bad but not terrific either. My husband had the German dinner and thought it was just ok, nothing special, boiled brat and knockwurst with red cabbage, potato salad, and bread made up his dinner. I had the butterfly shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes. Again the shrimp was ok, not great, the potatoes were a little thin. It's one of those bars that you find on lots of country corners in WI, kind of fun with mostly locals and lots of beer choices. Might be worth a try based on other reviews; it may be we just hit an off night.

Bourbonnais
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were driving by and it was time to eat and we saw Coyote Roadhouse and are we glad we stopped. Food was terrific. One of the best salads I ever had. Lot's of greens, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, green and red pepper, onion, and mushroom. And that is just their regular dinner salad. The chili was served in a tortilla shell, delicious. My wife had the GCBT, grilled cheese, bacon and tomato sandwich which she thought was very tasty. It was not until after we ate there that we read the reviews placing it #1 in Bailey's Harbor. We can see why. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a casual place with good food.