The Rushes is a nice complex each condo has 2 stories and quite a bit of woods nearby to give you that outdoor feeling. Bikes are free to rent and there are quite a bit of walking trails. The pool is indoor and decent size. Locker rooms are decent but small. A game room is near the pools and plenty to keep you occupied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is a timeshare resort with 48 two bedroom condominiums with attached garages, wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, one king bed, two twin beds and a queen sofa sleeper. We have 2500 feet of shoreline on Kangaroo Lake. We also offer 4 miles of groomed cross country ski trails for hiking, snowshoeing or skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rushes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rushes Hotel Baileys Harbor
- The Rushes Baileys Harbor, Door County, WI