Gordon Lodge
Beachfront Inn(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
$94
Square Rigger Harbor Motel(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
$104
Travelocity
$69
Travelocity
Bay Breeze Resort(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
$51
$119
Priceline
Parkwood Lodge(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
$84
Priceline
Maxwelton Braes Lodge(Baileys Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstop decknorth bayevent centerbreakfast buffettennis courtsrestaurant bardoor countywhite birchhiking trailsthe cottagespicture windowfree amenitiespool and hot tubprivate patiowedding receptionbeautifully landscaped groundslarge picture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2010

When my sister booked this trip for our family (6 of us), I immediately went on line to check out the reviews. After reading the bad reviews (and some are really bad), I got scared to death but decided to "give it a go and hope for the best." Well, I am glad to say, "these bad reviews are ridiculously wrong."

The cottage we stayed in was small and yes, somewhat dated...but it's a cottage on the lake - it's not a 5-star hotel in downtown New York. People need to put things in perspective. The lake was gorgeous, the property was beautiful and the people were exceptionally polite. Yes, it's pricey per night but you get everything included - including a free breakfast each morning we stayed there - and it was delicious and all you can eat. We kayaked (for free), swam in the pool (for free), fished (for free), played table tennis (for free), worked out (for free), enjoyed a GREAT band on Sunday night outside on the restaurant grounds while watching the sunset over the lake (for free). My whole family biked (for free) which was delight - the trails are many.

I had to register on TripAdvisor just to put in a good word so other folks wouldn't be scared to go to Gordon Lodge by the "picky" people who obviously don't realize that when you booked a cabin, you'll be staying in a cabin...go figure. They were clean, quiet and the perfect place to getaway.

I'd definitely go back.

4  Thank TheJunkyard
Reviewed October 18, 2010

What a pleasant stay! My fiance' and I stayed in a Bayside cottage...WHAT A VIEW! Breakfast was awesome. Food at Top Deck was to die for. The landscaping on the property is beautiful, excellent nature trails and had a wonderful in the kayaks. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Best place to stay in Door County

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travelinman35805
Reviewed October 13, 2010

We had our daughter's wedding reception here just over one year ago. It was fabulous!!! The staff was excellent to work with. The food was amazing,the service was great., The whole staff is so friendly. Our thanks to Jeff, Joe, Jerry, Sandra,etc. for the memorably wonderful weekend. Our friends and family who stayed in the rooms and the cabins were so pleased. We love the Gordon!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janetalthea
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We stayed in the new trail side lodging at Gordon's Lodge. Our stay was awesome and it was the highlight of our trip. We loved the way Gordon's Lodge was tucked away from all the busy lodging areas on the Green Bay side of Door Co. The grounds were just beautiful on the resort -- full of flowers. The trails were fun for hiking and bike rides. My daughters, ages 11 and 8, liked the paddle boats and kayaks and just playing the the beach. I loved the views from the pool and the beach. We all enjoyed the yummy dinners at Top Sail restaurant. I cannot forget to mention that the breakfast buffet is TO DIE FOR! I could have made a meal out of the homemade pastries alone. Overall, we loved Gordon's Lodge and would come back in a heartbeat. The staff were just wonderful and everyone was so friendly. Thanks for a great time!

2  Thank tresor70
Reviewed August 30, 2010

If you're looking for a quiet and comfortable place, this is it. It's not a Hilton, but very comfortable and laid back. I've stayed in the cottages and the main lodge on different occasions. The resort is being updated, so some of the cottages still have old carpeting and furniture, but the new ones are great!
Our cottage was on the lake, with a private patio, and a fireplace. They have bikes and kayaks free of charge. They're not new, but worked just fine. Breakfast is included and is wonderful! The place is away from the town so you will have to drive a few miles to get to a store or a restaurant, but you can also just stay at the Gordon Lodge for the entire weekend. They have everything you might need to relax and enjoy your getaway.
I will definitely be back next year.

1  Thank Justyna7