“Delightful and Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of PC Junction

PC Junction
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay
“Delightful and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I've lived in Wisconsin most of my life but never heard of this restaurant until today; it was worth the wait! The atmosphere and food were excellent! I'm told that the lines to enter PC Junction can be unbearably long, but today was a Monday, and we got to sit in the best spot in the house, the bar area. I absolutely loved it, and so did every kid (and kid-at-heart) in the place; the train riding around with food/drinks on it was so novel. I highly recommend PC Junction for anyone looking to entertain a child or the child within. Aside from the atmosphere, we thought the food was excellent, too. I was pleasantly surprised by the deliciousness of my veggie burger (not to mention the fact that they offered one!), and the kids thought the burgers were great. One of two girls (ages 9 and 10) thought the chili was "too spicy" for her, but the other loved it. All in all, I highly recommend PC Junction. WAIT: I almost forgot (oddly enough) the wonderful atmosphere outside, too; the creativity someone obviously put into the grounds was really great. It's fun, whimsical, and entertaining; we spent more than an hour exploring the grounds; riding on the (free) go-carts, visiting the GIANT hog, watching kids play chess on a giant board, viewing the art. I look forward to visiting again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

United States
“Petticoat Junction here we come”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is great! Our waitress was helpful and energetic. The decor was perfect. Old doors with knobs for table. An old index card file cabinet. And outside was just down right fun. My sons burger was quite good, my steak sandwich needed some help, and my salad was a bowl of iceberg and cheese. Even though my meal was not up to snuff we will come back next summer.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
TX
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I didn't give this place a "very good" rating for its food, but for the entertainment value for kids. While we waited an hour for a place at the counter, our grand-daughter and papa rode the pedal cars. Big and little kids alike were having a great time. You can visit a 1600 pound live pig too, and there were lots of activities for toddlers too. After an hour, we were seated at a counter that was made of old doors. A train ran around the top of the counter. Several kids had stuffed animals with them that got a ride on the train. The seating is uncomfortable, very tight. My husband had a steak sandwich that was terrible, but the fries, cheeseburger, and fish sandwich were fine. Everything is delivered to you by the train. Lots of fun. Very unique place.

1 Thank FishTx
Oak Park, Illinois
“Meh, unless you're a kid”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Located in the middle of Door County, PC Junction features an electric train set circulating the main room bar. Here you'll find scores of excited youngsters waiting for their meal to be delivered atop one of the flatbed cars. There is a nice outside area for the kiddies to romp through with a wooden train, play gym and other little buildings that capture their imaginations. Food is meh. Fun for kids, adults not so much.

Visited July 2014
Vesta
“Kids will love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This place must be visited at least once in your lifetime. There was an hour wait, but you just have to eat in the dining room just so you can be served by the train. The hour wait flew by as the kids, who come here every year, showed us around. I am not even going to try and tell you about all there is to see and do there. Just trust me. Go and see for yourself. Oh yeah, the foods not bad either!

Visited July 2014