“Beer tastes better served on a train... but food doesn't”
Review of PC Junction

PC Junction
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We decided to stop, just for the experience. It was during the off season.
The train idea is neat, and it was really funny to watch our beer come down the tracks and stop in front of us.
We ordered burgers, laughed as they were being delivered via railway, but they tasted TERRIBLE! Mine was so greasy, my bun was nearly dripping, and it was quite undercooked. The fries were overcooked, and cold.
It's worth a stop to experience the train delivery... but just order a drink or a snack. Get dinner somewhere else.

1  Thank Wanderlust_417

Reviewed August 14, 2008

"Piggly Field" in back of the building is a small fenced in area that holds six pigs. Two pigs had open wounds on their faces and one had a severe eye infection. The animals seemed hand-shy, possibly indicating physical abuse. The pen was filthy, with mud past the pigs bellies - they could barely stand up! They had zero food and zero water. There was hardly a public barrier.. you could just reach in and grab them! =/

Pigs are more trainable than dogs and about as intelligent as a 3 year old child! They are clean animals that will avoid soiling their living space at all costs. Why are they being treated so poorly? I will never patronize PC Junction again - nor will my friends or family. You don't need to be a vegan, like myself, to know that is dead wrong to treat animals that way.

6  Thank peepchick101
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Our kids are grown, but we went anyway. It was fun to have the train serve us our food and I had a delicious bbq chicken sandwich and a nice cold cherry soda. We went for a late lunch so we didn't have to wait and it wasn't crowded.

Reviewed July 24, 2008

After reading so many postive reviews my wife, 15 year old and I made a point of checking the place out while vacationing in Door County . We must have gone a bad night because it was easily the worst experience we had during our week stay (actually the only bad experience). The train concept and using doors for tables were cute, but that is were it ends. It wasn't by any means full, but was so LOUD you could barley hear yourself think. The jukebox was blaring at bar level, some PA system going off about something every so often and the customers trying to talk over all the noise. There was not a smile on any of the employees faces which was odd especially for a kid friendly place. The menu was very limited (about 8-10 choices) and was okay quality wise. I would like to give them another try, but with so many excellent places to eat in Door County I'm not sure if I would.

5  Thank ThomasP10
Reviewed July 17, 2008

After reading these good reviews, my husband & I had to try it. We went for lunch on a Saturday afternoon, & needless to say, there was an hour wait to sit at the bar where the train would deliver our food to us, so we decided to sit in the upper dining room(no waiting & we could see the train from where we sat). Service was good & the food was hot & very tasty. We had brats & a BBQ chicken sandwich. After lunch we walked around the property & found the new "Sugar Shack" that serves ice cream, a play area, 1/2 basketball court & a dirt track for pedal carts. For both the young & young at heart, this place is fun!

1  Thank Griffith-Girl