“eeee! I love this place...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of PC Junction

PC Junction
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“eeee! I love this place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2007

eeee! I love this place! especially when the train brings us our food n_n so cute! & eating on doors can't get any better!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

bhwi
“My second kitchen in Door County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2007

When I don't feel like cooking we go to PC Junction. The food is consistently delicious. It is always a joy to watch the childrens and adults reation to the food being delivered by the train. My son disappears to the playroom or outside to the playground until his food is ready..I think he just wants to go and play. This year they have added a softserve bar out in the barn where your sweet delight is serve by the train. There is always something new to see and the owners and staff are very professional. I have tried just about everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. You will recognize Bill with his bib overalls and conductors cap. If you visit Door County don't pass up PC Junction it's a great place.

1 Thank localpolly
Gillett, Wisconsin
“When in DC, it's a must!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2007

We go to Door County 4-5 times per year and every time we're there, we head over to PC Junction. There is an outside play area for the kids with tire swings and a big sandbox. There's an outdoor tiki bar with a pool table if you have to wait during the summer or season for a table and once inside, if you can, get seated at the bar. This is where the charm of the restaurant is. Your food and beverages are served to you via a flatbed train. The wistle blows and that means that someone's food is on the way. the bar tops are made of old varnished doors that adds a real rustic feel.

The service has been great, their Chili is the best I've had, and their walley sandwich is incredible.

1 Thank kurtech