Our stay at the resort was outstanding! We stayed in a one BDR on the courtyard. We also had a view of Lake Michigan. The accomodations were excellent, comfortable and met all our needs. We traveled with a teenager and he was fully entertained. The condo was reasonably priced and the staff met all of our needs. We highly recommend this resort- great during the week as well as weekend! This is our 11 th year visiting Door County!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Door County waterfront resort is open year round. You can explore its natural beauty in every season: spring when the woods come alive with flowers, summer with its sunny days at the beach, fall with its festivals and trees dressed in a rainbow of colors, and winter with its quiet beauty of glittering snow on groomed trails. Afterwards, relax in one of our comfortable one and two bedroom suites, or staterooms; most with scenic views of the tranquil harbor or Toft’s Point Nature Preserve just across the road. Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort is open year round to provide our guests with premier accommodations during Door County’s four seasons of fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Hotel
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Resort
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort Door County, WI