We stayed 4 nights at this resort in Bailey's Harbor. The resort is located off the main road, so there is no street traffic noise. We stayed in a roomy junior suite on the water at a good price point. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are well groomed. The outdoor pool looked inviting, but it was an unseasonable 60 degrees for July so we did take utilize the sun loungers. Our room was quiet. We never heard hallway noise, slamming doors or conversation.
The views were lovely. The room nicely appointed. Good parking. Close drive to all the overpopulated spots like fish creek, ephraim and sister bay without the crowds. Will surely return when visiting Door County.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Door County waterfront resort is open year round. You can explore its natural beauty in every season: spring when the woods come alive with flowers, summer with its sunny days at the beach, fall with its festivals and trees dressed in a rainbow of colors, and winter with its quiet beauty of glittering snow on groomed trails. Afterwards, relax in one of our comfortable one and two bedroom suites, or staterooms; most with scenic views of the tranquil harbor or Toft’s Point Nature Preserve just across the road. Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort is open year round to provide our guests with premier accommodations during Door County’s four seasons of fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Hotel
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Resort
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort Door County, WI