Tripadvisor
Williamstown
Post
Inbox
Search

“Fast, Friendly and Good Food”
Review of Dutch Pantry

Dutch Pantry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When Dutch Pantry popped up on the GPS we just had to stop in for nostalgia reasons. I hadn’t been to a Dutch Pantry since I was a kid reciting a poem and ordering off the Kids menu. This time I ordered off the Seniors menu. Ha Ha. Our food was good farm-style cooking and fast. The dessert menu and the pies looked great. We will be back and try those goodies next time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Not a big fan of country style steak, but I must say there's was very good. You could cut it with a fork. Corn and mashed potatoes were also very good. I was a bit confused though when my waitress asked me about dessert and I said yes. She came back and said they couldn't find the cook. She guessed he must have left. Plenty of parking, the place was clean and I liked the way they had it layed out. My waitress was very good. Hope they find their cook

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Stopped by for lunch. We had the baked steak special. It was hot, tasted good and was served very quickly. Our waitress was friendly. We decided to share an apple fritter sundae. It was good and huge, but the fritters were hard to cut and eat because the were in the ice cream. Would have been better if the fritters were cut into smaller pieces. We will definitely try this restaurant again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Food was delicious, service very good in a fantastic comfortable atmosphere. Very West Virginiaish. Doesn’t look like much from the outside and location but inside is really cute.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Waitress pleasant. Food was good. Served hot, and within reasonable time. Was busy, this is always good sign. Last stop in west Virginia before entering ohio.

Date of visit: April 2019