“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love this restaurant. Excellent food and very friendly staff. Great TVs to watch sports and you can eat at the bar. Never been disappointed in a meal for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Carrie B

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I spent 5 days at my cousin's home in Greenbrier, but still managed four visits to 50 East. I did try their pizza which was excellent and for dinner one of the nights I ordered the Shrimp Caprese Pasta which was delicious. They had a pretty good bar scene going and a good Happy Hour. The staff was quite friendly, efficient and welcoming. There are a number of TV's strategically placed for sports fans--it is, after all, a sports bar. I enjoyed it a lot!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

When visiting an area I prefer to go to the places the locals go. This place was recommended to me by a local I met while walking through town. I asked for directions to another restaurant which he did not know of and then recommended 50. Great buffalo wings and chicken caesar salad (homemade dressing). This place makes all their own dressing, soups and sauces but thankfully it is not homestyle cooking. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stopped by 50 East Sunday evening because it was late and not else much was open. The restaurant/bar was nice. We both ordered the steak and they came out the way we ordered. The steaks were okay, kind of reminded me of a mom and pop diner. The salads were perfect, tasted freash and crispy. The sides were great. Mac and cheese and the coleslaw tasted home made. If you go there give it a try.

1  Thank steve6668
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in on a Saturday evening following a WVU home game. Perfect time for casual dining with friends and family. Delicious appetizers, sports on TV and good service from friendly staff. Penne Pasta was delicious, as we're salads. Good sized servings, fair prices. Not fancy but good food and fun.

1  Thank WelltraveledWV