“Interesting”

Greenbrier Government Relocation Facility
More attraction details
Owner description: A Cold War Bunker that was built between 1958 and 1961 underground on the grounds of the Greenbrier; the facility is open for tours.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Bunker tour was interesting...like many of the other reviewers I wish more was left in it's original state. I was disappointed that we didn't see where the president wld have stayed had he been moved there...surely he wouldnt have stayed with the masses. I guess I was expecting a more put together community not the bits an pieces that are left. However it was still interesting an I'm glad we did it.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

They've covered over most of the historical aspects. It's practically a waste of time. The facilities are even used by the NO Saints during their training camp. Very little historical significant remains.

2  Thank AVGTXN
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a wonderful tour guide. Tour lasted one and half hours and covered alot of territory. Wear comfortable shoes. It was fasinating. Wish legislators had to go there and not come out until they solved some issues!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It satisfied my interest , but a little over priced. Very plain and drab, but you would kind of expect that I guess.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Fascinating tour of the ultimate cold war bunker and with an incredible story Full house and senate sleeping quarter communication rooms all canbe seen. The front door is incredibly strong and so well hidden Highly recommend

1  Thank pterp15