Spent the holiday with eight family members in a four bedroom cottage on Copeland Hill at The Greenbrier. Wonderful activities every night ranging from music to musicals to lounge singers. Spectacular decorations in the public areas. Nearby Lewisburg was nice as well. Even played golf on Christmas Eve.
A nearly perfect family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv