I enjoyed my most recent stay at the Greenbrier.
We also enjoyed a pedicure at the Spa---it was nice also.
We received a room in the West Virginia Wing. The size of the room could not be beat. We had two closets, robes for two, two very comfortable beds, with down comforters. The bathroom had double sinks and make-up table. A sliding door separated the sinks from the toilet, bidet and shower. Nice light directly over the shower. Shower had good pressure and adjustable shower head. Lighting in bathroom and bedroom was good.
Decor is by the famous Dorothy Draper and very bright and cheerful. You go away saying I didnt realize those colors matched.
Mini coffee pot, and hair dryer provided.
Dinner and Breakfast in main dinning room was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv