My brother treated our family of 7 to a Christmas vacation at the Greenbrier. My mother was from the Greenbrier Co. area and worked at the Greenbrier when it was the Ashford General Hospital; always visit, but has been over 15 years since I have stayed. Construction was just a sign of progress and once you enter the resort, you quickly forget. It did not interfere with the grandeur of the hotel. we walked, shopped, bowled, danced, ate...it was all perfect. The Wine class was fabulous! We learned so much from her and it was FUN! What a treat. Jackson and Jannetta were great in the dining room- entertaining and superior service. I am so interested in coming back for the Golf Classic- my sister and I are working on that now. I would love to meet Jim Justice! Thanks for caring about your State (my State, too) and for the kindness toward your employees...they have alot of respect for you and it shows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv