The Greenbrier is a wonderful experience however, certain portions are overated. The staff is very accomodating and most happy to meet your needs. The facility although, an older facility is spotless and well maintained. Skip the spa, too pricey for their poor staff, who would not make a 1 star hotel look good. Do enjoy the pool, bowling alley and an abundance of shopping. With exception to your room and meal plan The Greenbrier does not have to be as an expensive of a get-away as most portray. You do not have to participate in all of the extras, only if you choose. There are lots of complimetary amenities that are included in your room, such as, complimentary coffee/tea service in the lobby, newspaper delivery to the room, ice service, etc. Everyone should visit atleast once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv