Can't recommend enough. Without a doubt The Greenbrier Hotel is my favorite in the world. Like stepping into a warm embrace it is a special place unlike any other. The Greenbrier is full of history and you shouldn't miss the hotel tours or a visit to the "shelter." These are not to be missed. The grounds are exquisite. Everything is immaculate. This is a "grand old lady" to be appreciated. The rooms are warm and comforting with every amenity provided. The shops are unbelievable! The golf courses are treasures and you can play where the pros play The Greenbrier Classic every July. There is tennis, croquet, horseback riding, skeet, trout fishing, bowling, afternoon tea, too much to list. Don't miss the indoor pool. Holiday decorations are beautiful. Many "event" occasions are planned during the year. The Greenbrier Hotel should be on everyone's "Bucket List."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv