My boyfriend and I stayed at the Greenbrier in March 2014. We had a wonderful time! It was everything we thought it would be. We spent a lot of time walking around looking at all of the decor in the hotel and listening to the hotel singers, which performed at tea time and in the early evenings. The people were very friendly and the staff was very helpful! We enjoyed several restraunts while at the Greenbrier, however the Main Dining Room experience was less than expected. That is why I did not rate this a 5. The food was pretty but was not very tastey and we were still hungry when we left. The Greenbrier has more than one restraunt, and they do not disappoint. We also visited the spa while we were there and that was an amazing experience! I cannot say enough about how awesome the spa is! We went to JJ's Lounge and listened to kareoke music and that was a lot of fun. We also took a short drive to Lewisburg and visited a small shop called The Front Porch. It was very unique and had many items for the home that you do not find in box stores!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv