14 of us just got back from a fantastic golf getaway ... The resort was first class, service impeccable , jerry west steak house as good as capital grille...price was $1,000 less than Pinehurst.............. 4 courses. The private course (Snead) was as good if not better than other Fazio gems like Caves, Kinloch,Galloway and the ridge at back brook.... Caddie josh was great at reading greens... Neat little casino in main building... Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv