Beautiful grounds, top-notch service, elegant decor and superb accommodations. There is something for everyone at this resort. The casino is wonderful but don't forget to bring a suit jacket for after 7 pm. The artisans in the Art Colony are incredibly friendly and talented. I highly recommend stopping by Gibson's and talking to the painter/jewelry maker. She's a gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv