The Greenbrier is a truly great place to stay and the service is always above average in all phases. I would like to especially commend Amanda at the J. J. sports bar who went above and beyond to give us great advice on both the food and drinks. We told her what we liked and she matched us perfectly to our taste. A great time to visit the sports bar is during happy hour. There are multiple TV's going and if you are in to sports or even if your not this is a great place to spend a few hours. Also, Patricia at the Carleton Varney gift gallery gave us so much interesting information on Carelton Varney, the interior decorator at the Greenbrier we decided to learn more about him through several tapes and books. The Greenbrier is truly one of those rare gems that you seldom come across, so if you haven't been there you should make it a point to put it on your bucket list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv