We have experienced a wonderful night at this fantastic hotel BUT a couple of things the lighting over the room was not good by the bed and window excellent but where you place you luggage there was NO light room 2121. Also the alarm clock was no reset for day light saving. the room cost was excellent but food and beverage was expensive . We are hoteliers and some of those costs were over the top. We will return!! and enjoy ourselves but not the same room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv