The website does a great job of explaining and showcasing the resort. You think the Greenbrier is a jewel. But pictures and works cannot describe when you drive up and say WOW!! The buildings, rooms are beautiful beyond compare. The staff is gracious and hospitable. We not only had a rich experience, we had fun. I grew up in WV. The Greenbrier and staff make WV proud. There is no place like home and this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv