Most reviews mention the high price point of Prime 44, but chances are that if you are planning to eat at Prime 44, you are ready to pay for quality. Even at ~150/head without wine, I regret nothing. The food, service, and ambience were outstanding. The table-side preparation of the Cesar salad harkens back to an earlier era of great steakhouses. The steaks were exquisitely aged and prepared to the perfect, requested temperature (a rarity these days, if you will forgive the pun). Overall, Prime 44 is an outstanding restaurant for those wanting a wonderful steak in WSS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv