We had a wonderful family weekend together. The place was still decorated for the holidays even though we left by January 6th so that was an extra treat. Members of our group enjoyed bowling, hiking, the spa, dining, the bunker tour, ice skating....... plenty to do... we never even made it to any of the shops.... I guess that's what happens when your group includes 10 kids under the age of 10! (They enjoyed the Kid's Activity area too) According to the staff there is still train service to White Sulfur Springs.... right across the street from the hotel. Our trip from the Virginia Beach area took 5 hours, but it was an easy highway drive. Several different dining options available too....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv