Absolutely incomparable. All activities and meals were extremely well planned and executed and staff was well trained and truly superb. I've been there for a number of New Years and this was the best yet. I've never before seen a fine meal served to a large crowd and had the quality just as good as if a couple had ordered a special meal in a fine restaurant.
Music was great for dancing and 44 West Restaurant served one of the best steaks I have ever had. Service, friendliness and quality was truly top rate.
The New years brunch was overwhelming and excellent. I've never seen such variety.
This resort has figured out how to do it all right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv