We visited here again for Christmas season. The lights are absolutely beautiful. The resort has so much history, just so interesting. Comfortable beds. Had breakfast in the main dining room and it was very nice. Casino nice. Lunch in Drapers, it was good. Carolers sang, hot chocolate then Santa arrived to turn on all the lights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv