The staff was friendly but professional. The history of the resort is very interesting and the staff are very willing to answer questions about The Greenbrier. My husband shoots at The Gun Club and enjoys the coaching of Curtis. I had the best massage anywhere from Teresa. The Spa is excellent. The indoor pool is warm and very enjoyable. Go during the week when it is quiet, kids are in school and you can enjoy the ambience of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv