The purpose of our visit was to attend a professional meeting. The accommodations for our group were excellent with a spacious room , ideal acoustics and refreshments.
It was a wonderful visit from the time we approached the beautiful white, huge structure till we said good-by. The cleanliness ,room size and amenities were appreciated. The early coffee each morning is a nice perk along with the choice of newspapers. The shops ,the restaurants , and the casinos made for great fun and enjoyment. We did not meet an unpleasant employee at all levels.
Could improve on the pool facilities. A beautiful "don't miss" place. Fun to visit the nearby town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv