Never--except perhaps in Europe--have I seen anything to surpass the grandeur and "presence" of the Greenbrier. This is one of America's most discriminating destinations with grand architecture--almost monumental architecture--and park-like grounds, plus championship golf.
Its clientele are from society's upper middle and upper classes. Those patrons demand and expect the very best that life can offer. The Greenbrier meets or exceeds their expectations. If they didn't adhere to the highest possible standards, they wouldn't succeed. They must have been doing something right: they've been going strong for 100 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv