We have travelled for the last six months seeing America. We have stayed at most of the top hotels. None, I repeat none, are of the caliber of this one. The grounds, lodge, and all other amenities and activities are sensational. However, you can get most of these and even more at other places. What you can't get is....wait for it....hear it comes....a level of friendliness and service beyond excellent. Having been an Executive for one of the largest cooperations in the world it amazes me how they get all employees to be on the same page of giving great friendly service. I met the General Manager- Jack Olsham while there. This guy gets it!!! He personally helped get me out of an anniversary jam with the Mrs. Next, "Bernie" at the Forum knocked the ball out of the park with his personal service. Please take my humble advice and make this your next destination. I guarantee you that it will give you wonderful memories for life. I drove backwards on my trip 9 hours to stay here. Man, am I glad I did. My personal best to the entire Greenbriar team for knowing what real service is like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv