Our two night stay at The Greenbrier was just a wonderful escape from everyday experience. It was like a step back in time. As such, the facility is wonderfully maintained and comfortable. There are a great many activities available, of which we only partook of the golf. Dining choices are wide and the casino offers another attraction. The staff is very attentive and go to all ends to make sure you are having a good stay. The grounds are beautiful and the fall mums were brilliant. It provided quite a different venue from our Wintergreen Resort home and we thoroughly enjoyed the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv