The stately grounds as you approach look like you are arriving at the White House. The grandeur of the decor, the size, color..all done by Dorothy Draper. How do you explain wallpaper design on 20+ foot walls...High tea in the afternoon. Amazing golf. Steeping back in time, men wear a jacket to enter the bar. And of course, the history of what lies below; the Bunker. The tour will blow your mind! I'd love to return to do one of their special culinary weekends with chef Steven Raichlen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv