What a treat The Greenbrier was. My wife and I decided to go there after watching the PGA tournament that was played on the Old White TPC Course. The only thing more impressive than the resort was the Old White course. The other 2 golf courses there were pretty good also.
This is definitely a destination resort. Once you arrive - you do not even need to get back into your vehicle. You can find everything you need and then some right on the property. Just walking around takes you back to a more simple time. And there is a casino on the property - if interested.
Definitely worth looking into for a great getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv