We stayed at the Greenbriar in August 2013. We played Golf, ate the largest banana split
in the world, and was treated like royalty!! Would recommend to anyone who wants a
relaxing experience, with every need met. Was excellent from the time we entered the gate
until we drove away. Thank you Greenbriar Staff!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv