As a child I spent many summers staying at The Greenbrier. I always felt like royalty during our stay and this stay proved to be no different. The Greenbrier is a charming get away from all the "noise" that is everyday life. I can feel my whole body sigh the moment I drive onto the grounds. The decor is beautiful, and the activities are abundant. Wild and Wonderful West Virginia indeed. You can be as active as you want or as relaxed as you want while staying at The Greenbrier. You can not go wrong staying here with its rich history and majestic surroundings The Greenbrier is always charming and worth every penny spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv