We used one of the rooms for a business conference. It was very neat to look at and clean. The hotel is very old and interesting to say the least. The staff were very friendly and professional. It's funny because it really reminds you of the movie 'The Shining' with Jack Nicholson. Very beautiful place. A lot of history. Not for those with a light wallet though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv