The Greenbrier is the perfect "escape" get-a-way place. Every part of it is so beautiful and peaceful that it's hard to take it all in. Every where you look you notice another gorgeous chandelier or painting - there is so much attention to detail in every part of the hotel. The grounds are easy to traverse and are very well kept.
I am so proud to have such a wonderful resort in West Virginia and look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv