Simply elegant and Amazing! There is none other than can compare. This historical resort is in a league of its own. From the grounds to the hotel down to the staff this resort is unlike no other. The decor is one of a kind! I also stay at the Grand Hotel every year...this was my first to the Greenbrier. No comparison! This is a must - you should visit before you die. Restaurants are very good. Prime 44 West is a must while you are there- please try the lobster mashed potatoes- worth every $. Drapers was another of our favorite..Fried green tomatoe sandwich with homemade ice creams for dessert that are out of this world! Kids loved the swimming pool, bowling alley and laser tag! High Tea is complimentay daily and is a great break in your day- do not miss it! Unlike the Grand Hotel- this resort is all al a carte...even down to the activities..everything is extra! Well worth the experience but this resort will really set you back..so plan accordingly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv