Have stayed at Greenbrier many times over years, almost entirely for business. There with children for spring break this time and both of them old enough to fully enjoy it. Perfect place for families, where no problem finding and allowing kids to enjoy themselves. Stayed in Paradise Row cabin this time, which worked out perfectly for family, Living room and big bedroom, larger than living room, two TVs and BRs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv