I am green with envey that I cannot stay at the wonderful Greenbrier more often. Once you drive into the exquisite grounds, you are taken to a different world. It's a world of peace and quite, yet with amny activities to peak your interest. The rooms are decorated with such a unique and comfortable style. The staff seem to enjoy and take pride in catering to your every need. There is a variety of places to enjoy excellent meals. You MUST try one of their signature deserts, The Greenbrier Peach! Of course, most people have heard of the golf courses there. They are absolutely excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv