This is our 4th visit. The rooms are awesome, the food, none better; housekeeping, the very best; the shops, so very friendly this is just wonderful place! however the casino " the worst " we've been all over and these people just seem bored! No help, rude, act like this is Vegas or AC, not sleepy little White Sulphur Springs. I am not an experienced gambler and they make it very evident that you are not welcome. Spoke to the gentleman that guard the front door and they seemed very concerned with my thoughts as there were only 13 people in the casino. When the department head came by all we got was the big yawn! He was so disinterested that it caused us to leave.
So if your coming for the food, golf, tennis or quite frankly anything but gaming its a great place. If your here for the gambling, forget it you will be disappointed, just plain lame. Overall we had a good time but probably will go to the Homestead next year,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv