I visit The Greenbrier every other year for a meeting. I could live there. It is such a remarkable facility in its charm, graciousness, amenities, food, locale, comfort, etc etc etc.
world class golfing
You will never get anything but a delicious meal there, you will never find any service personnel more polite and helpful. The days just slip by. I am not a golfer, but world class golfing is there, excellent tennis facilities. a beautiful indoor pool, the spa, the high tea.turn
Let me put this another way. One evening we returned to our room after turn down service and a loose USB cord was on top of my laptop. I left it there loose, but upon return it was coiled and tied neatly with a silk white ribbon and bow.
If you ever have the opportunity to visit The Greenbrier for a few days for any reason, you must. You will not be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv