We just returned from a magnificent stay at The Greenbrier. From the moment we drove into the resort until the time we checked out, we had nothing but excellent service and a wonderful experience. The flowers and grounds are absolutely beautiful during this time of the year. We stayed there in mid-April. The service in all the restaurants and facilities is above and beyond. Prime 44 West is a great choice for dinner, the best wagyu steak ever. The Main Dining Room has a wonderful breakfast buffet with anything that you desire.
Also, the Spa experience is one not to be missed. The facial was the best that I have ever had.
All in all, we had a wonderful stay and hope to return in the future. It is great to have such a beautiful place so close to home. Thumbs up to the owner, management and all the staff at the Greenbrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv