We stayed at the Greenbrier from 12/16 to 12/19 and had two rooms for a family of 5. The hotel was decorated for the Holidays and was absolutely beautiful!! My wife and I stayed here a few years back prior to the addition of the Casino and the recent refurbishment that has taken place and the hotel is gorgeous, everything just perfect. There is much to do, ice skating, bowling, indoor pool, golf, carriage rides, bunker tour, dining, casinos, move theater, etc. This was a great trip for all of us and allowed our teenagers to experience a part of history. Finally, the service is phenomenal. We had dinner at The Forum, Drapers and had room service on our final night and all were fantastic, especially the room serivice. The staff is as nice as can be and it is quite apparent that they want to make sure that your stay is outstanding!!!! Rooms are very spacious and beautiful as well. Enjoy!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv